Information about our Training Location
Our training location is the tennis hall at
Tennisklub Blau-Gold Steglitz E.v.
Address: Leonorenstrasse 37 – 39, 12247 Berlin.
Link to the website of the tennis club (only available in German)
wednesdays from 20:00 to 22:00 oclock,
(b1 with coach)
For B2 Players and higher (without coach at the moment) we organize Training sessions if requested.
• Since the demand for the tennis hall is quite high, we start booking for the next season in the middle of the current season. Therefore we can ensure regular tennis training.
• However, spontaneous bookings are possible if the hall is available.
• For entering the tennis hall you need a code which you can find of from club restaurant staff.
• You’ll need to wear proper tennis shoes for carpet court.
• Borrowing shoes cannot be guaranteed.
• Tennis rackets can be provided.
• Unfortunately guide dogs are not allowed onto the courts.
• We usually play on carpet court.
The costs for the Tennis hall are valid.
Link for the tennis Club court reservation (only in German available)
For the booking you will need to register. We are more than happy to help you with the booking of the court.
If you wish to take coaching lessons, you will have to pay for the coach as well.
Link to the coaches website (in german)
If you are interested to try out Blind Tennis, we are ready to book a Trial lesson for you.
It is possible to meet at Berlin-Lankwitz station and walk towards the tennis hall together.
This also applies to regular training sessions.
The Japanese balls
We have enough balls to ensure playing can take place.
However, if you wish to purchase some balls yourself, there are two ways.
• Contact us and we can sell the balls to you. This is probably the cheapest and fastest option.
• You can also order balls directly from japan.
Link to order balls
The Money has to be transferred beforehand.
In order to Play tournaments, you will Need to be classified.
On a national Level classification will be done according to your eye doctors Information about your eye condition. Therefore you Need the form for national classification. This is valid for a year, so it makes sense to have it filled in early and just send it off once it is needed.
For international Level you will Need to have the form “MDF IBTA” filled in by your eye doctor. It is also helpful to have this form ready early in the year. So once it is needed, you will just have to send it away and take it with you when travelling to an international tournament.
Both forms can be downloaded here:
Link to our download page
Important Information for B1 Players: When playing tournaments, eye shades have to be worn.