We Are the blind and visually impaired tennis players in Berlin and started playing in September 2016.
Here you will find everything you want to know about Blind Tennis.
Do you wish you find out about events?
Are you looking for information
about blind tennis?
or do you wish to
Who can join us?
Every blind or visually impaired person can play Blind tennis.
Everyone else is more than welcome to Support us on- and off court.
For playing it doesn’t matter whether you are already actively playing sports or have never been sportive at all.
There is also no age limit.
Should you be interested to find out how serve, forehand and backhand work, this is the right place for you.
Everything is possible: playing tennis just for fun, but also training more intensively with the intention to play competitive tennis.
The decision is yours.
If you wish to Support us, there are two ways:
* Supporting us on court during Play,
* Support, for instance, to organize ways to promote the game.
If you have any more questions, feel free to get in touch.
On this website you will find all information regarding VI tennis in Germany and Berlin.
Enjoy reading and maybe we can motivate you to start playing.
- We are back on the tennis courts since march 4!
- The German nationals have been cancelled. Hopefully a new date can be found this year.
- The international tournament 2020 has been cancelled.
- At the northern German Championships in Bremen our players Simone Kaminski and Bianka Graeming finished as runer-up in their respective categories (B2 mixed, B1 ladies.